14 january

I start my project have 3 month ago. I make a interactive movie structure and script for it. I changed a little bit story with the last one in my proposal. However the main concept is still about the protect the animal and the world. 
During the holiday, I was learned the 3d software called cinema 4d which I want used to present my movie. For this project I will use 3d animation to do the whole movie. Animation is the easy way to let me control everything in the scene. I am beginner in 3d area. I spent 1 month to learned the modelling and texturing. I was learning the rigging when I was writing the essay. For my project I still have one more thing should to think about is the method for the interaction. 
Because the U.N. Climate Change conference in Copenhagen. I find the health problem for earth is more and more serious for our life. Unfortunately after the conference people do nothing about everything. I think if people stop to hurt earth and try to protect it now, we still have chance to make the world better. I project may not change the world but I hope it can influence some people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top