final show idea

This day I was thing about the final show idea. And I get 3 iaea which is good I think.
1.Domino seting

In this idea, I want set the flip book look like the domino. Audience can push the book to play all book. The concept came from food chain. One destroy will influence others.
I like the idea, but its seems put too much in the project. And If I use this idea I don't know where should I drawing the story map. So Im think about it now.

2.wall painting
In this idea, I want draw a painting in the wall. The painting will show the basic story. I personally like this idea, but the drawing is a big project.

3. simple wall
This idea is keep all the things simple. In the wall, audience just see the B/W line map. The flip books will in the square. I want let audience think by themselves. But I don't like the idea very much. Now I just keep this idea.

Im not sure which will I ues for the final show. I will make a decision asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top