Mighty Wallet-Tyvek wallet



Today I go to design museum' shop, I find a wallet call "Mighty Wallet". I find the wallet made by Tyvek-a kind of recyclable materials-it is very interesting. I searched online, then I found
Tyvek (pronounced /taɪˈvɛk/) is a brand of flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers, a synthetic material; the name is a registered trademark of DuPont. The material is very strong; it is difficult to tear but can easily be cut with scissors or any other sharp object. Water vapor can pass through Tyvek (highly breathable), but not liquid water, so the material lends itself to a variety of applications: medical packagingenvelopescar coversair and water intrusionbarriers (housewrap) under house siding, labelswristbandsmycology, and graphics. Tyvek is sometimes erroneously called "Tyvex".
From Wikipedia


I was think about, can I use it in my project. I may use the material to make my books' cover. I'm not sure now. Still thinking.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top