scene design reference

This is the scene design references. I find it in ffffound.com. In this picture, the world is not a circle. In 350 BC - Aristotle argues for a spherical Earth using lunar eclipses and other observations. Before that people thought the Earth was flat. So I want my world was a really old place. so I make the world like a pie. 
I just get the basic idea from this pics. In the picture, the all tree have eyes, it is good for my story. In my story the tree have life. They can breathe and move. So I use the eye idea in my tree design.


This pic is how my computer look like when I'm designing the character. When I'm designing the character I reference many real pictures and some others art work. Because I'm not good at character very well. I need this reference to keep my work looks professional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top