Finally I finished animation

It's already 3 o'clock I finished the whole animation and did the testing for one flip book.
I almost follow the plan to finish the whole animation in begin of the May. It was so tied to do this. And I printed the one shot for testing, I print 15 frame a second. The full frame is 30 frame by flip book don't need that much to play.
The effect for the book was great. The book almost have 200 page, but it is small so I did not use too much papers. From the test, I find the size of the book is too small to watch. So I think in the final outcome the size will more bigger.
This pic show the final setting for the book size. The new size is just perfect for A4 page. In the left I keep the space let people take the book, it was so impotent that I forgot in the pervious test.

ye~~~~  I spend about 2 month to do the animation. Now I'm finished. So next step I will focus on the show build and book making.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top